About Bhoomi Network
Bhoomi Network is committed to a deeper understanding about various issues concerning Sustainable Living. It is a space for those who wish to learn, share ideas for ‘owning up one’s ecological self’, and engage in action individually, in groups or in larger communities.
Bhoomi Network is a unit of K.N.A.Foundation for Education, a Public Charitable Trust registered in 1995, at Bangalore, India.
We are focused on fostering holistic thinking about sustainable living, valuing Nature and fostering Earth Reverence in ourselves. To this end, programmes, conferences and workshops are organised in the clusters of:
1. Food and Eco-wisdom
- Understanding Nutrition, Food and Ecology
- Organic Gardening / Farming
- Transition to a Conscious Kitchen
2. Learning from Wilderness
- Tuning in to Nature (for School Children )
- Adventure and Earth Consciousness
3. Inner and Outer Ecology
- Transitioning to Sustainable Living
- Systems Theory and Thermodynamics