Bhoomi Magazine is a unit of K.N.A.Foundation for Education, a Public Charitable Trust registered in 1995, at Bangalore, India. We are focused on fostering holistic thinking about sustainable living, valuing Nature and fostering Earth Reverence in ourselves.
Since we are strongly committed to your right to privacy, we have drawn a privacy statement in regard to the information we collect from you. We use a secure server for credit card information of our clients and Cookies are used to store the login information.
- What information does Bhoomi collect from you?
We are committed to collect only basic information like email id, mailing address, first and last name, telephone no. etc. in order to be useful to serve those who are looking for membership / subscription / purchase of Bhoomi products.
- We keep your data safe and secure and process it in a manner that follows your wishes.
- We assist you to change your mind at any time about the communications you have signed up to receive.
- We only disclose your data to third parties for marketing purposes when you have said it's OK to do so.
- All visitors need not pay. All the people worldwide can browse our site, for searching articles, features and offers.
- How Bhoomi team may contact you?
Our staff members will contact you for either subscription, renewal of subscriptions or participation for workshops through mobile no, landline no., email, messages, etc.
When you give your personal data to Bhoomi Magazine we will process that data in accordance with our responsibilities under the Data Protection Act .
We will keep your data safe and secure. To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy and ensure the correct usage of information, we monitor and adjust our physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your personal data while in our care, or in the care of any outside suppliers with whom we may contract to process your data on our behalf. Any outside suppliers are under strict contractual terms to mirror the security policies that we currently have in place.
Links to other websites
Our website provides links to resources that we believe may be useful. These links will lead you to websites operated by third parties that operate under different privacy policies. Should you choose one of these links you will be leaving the Bhoomi Magazine site, for a site over which we have no control.
9 good reasons why shopping with us is secure
- Highest Level of security.
- The gateway encrypts all critical details such as credit card numbers and amounts, so that only the authorised servers can decrypt them.
- CCAvenue® is registered with Verisign, the world's best and most trust worthy Net Authentication Agency.
- CCAvenue® uses industry-standard Verisign's 128 bit SSL Technology, which is used worldwide for data encryption.
- All your credit card details are stored only in the secure payment gateway servers.
- CCAvenue has achieved the new PCI DSS 1.1 Standards of Compliance, which makes it one of the most secure payment gateways in the world.
- CCAvenue is one of the few companies in the world to implement the new Verified By Visa and the MasterCard Secure Code protocols which are expected to reduce charge back-level by as much as 90%.
- CCAvenue® also follows strict in-house security guidelines for ensuring confidentiality of our customer information.
- All Major International and Indian Credit cards Processed.